From: "sidhartha70" <sidhartha70@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 1:36 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: AmiBroker 5.26.5 BETA released

TJ,

I've noticed what I think is a bug in the implementation of the symbol lock.

In a nutshell, if you have a series of 'interval linked' charts, when symbol lock is implemented in any of those charts, the
interval linking no longer works from that chart with the symbol lock turned on.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****