[amibroker] Re: Import Ascii and then update with IB

Just a warning.

Don't plonk that code in a script and run it unless you understand it, or you'll potentially corrupt your data, and I don't want to be responsible for that. :)

Regards,
Julian.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/