Re: [amibroker] Dynamic cursor through three floating windows and two differents contracts

Reinsley,

You talked about cursors, but if you only need to show the selected
bar from one chart on other charts, then you can do that with AFL.
Save the time for the selected bar in a static variable that the
charts read and display a vertical line at the bar that contains that
time (use the date also if you need to -- datetime).  There can be a
couple of variations on this theme depending on you aesthetics.  I my
case, I hide the selected bar marker and supply my own vertical marker
that has a break around the price bars, but is otherwise on top of
other things like area charts.  I am only working on one chart though,
so I do not have an AFL to share.  I believe I previously posted my
vertical line with a break around price bars.  If not, I can send it
again.  It is simple.

BR,
Dennis

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****