[amibroker] Re: Attachments

Thanks for bringing this up .. noticed the attachments on the web the other day and wondered if people in general knew about it.

Does this summarize the situation:

option 1 - emailers get a link and webbers get the whole box and dice (list or thumbnail with attached message).

option 2 - emailers get the file and webbers go to Purebytes.

option 3 - forget it.

How long to fill 100GB ... wonder what happens then?

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/