[amibroker] Re: Wierd trailing stop problem in backtest. Please help????

Hi,
I think this may be something to do with the way I have constructed a permission filter, with an incorrect use of 'setForeign'. It may be screwing up all the test results. I'll post back when I've fixed it.
Regards, Chris.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/