[amibroker] Re: How can I display trading arrows at stopTypes??

Thanks that is great.
That is the missing link that I was looking for ... it extends the manual and clarifies Corey's comments.

I could have found it if I had Googled(advanced) ApplyStop(AB URL's).
I guess I baulked at the search effort.

Now I wonder what is going on behind equity(1) ...the BT in a toolbox ... are you looping or making lists of trades (that was my first instinct).
It will be fun to see if my 100% array BT in a box is faster than yours :-)

... assuming I can get it all to work .... toggling same day entries and stop exits on the day that you get a new signal are interesting parts of the challenge.

I see know that 'code' is your flowchart (this would be true of all strong logical types) ... so the code is a kind of morse code for ideas and very powerful for you guys (I tend to need the idea in words, or pictures, first but I am getting better at reading your language.

Thanks once again to you and the forum for helping to turn me into a competent IT trader (you have put me in the position that I can strike for more advanced IT solutions if I want to).

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/