Re: [amibroker] limited RAM usage

Hello,

The RAM usage in the preferences is a maximum limit.
If AmiBroker does not need to use that maximum for that
particular optimization it won't use that limit.
AmiBroker is coded efficiently and conserves memory, so many problems
can be fully
solved without using large amounts of memory.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****