[amibroker] Re: Brain fried, How do I plot a zero line on my MACD

Tomasz has given examples in the past. there is a way to have pretty much just lines. but I havent used it for awhile, so I've forgotten.
Try looking after example of stylecloud, colorhue, and colorrgb.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/