[amibroker] How to generate signals and info needed for trading

Hi,

I posted this msg a couple of days ago but it never appeared in the list.

Anyway, I've written a rather complex system that ive backtested and now want to start trading based on its signals.

I see that by using "scan" i can get the very basic signal that is generated the night before (its a daily system with executions at market open). However, "scan" only gives the symbol and the trade type (buy, sell, short, cover).

I would also like to be able to get the position score and position sizing info that is generated by the system, as I need this info to determine what entries to accept.  Unfortunately, I've only been able to get this info from backtest, and that is not generated until after the close on the day of the entry (which is a day too late).

Is there something simple I'm missing here?

Thanks in advance

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/