Re: [amibroker] Re: Backtester and ~~~EQUITY

Mike just another question. Look to the underneath code :

// Create whatever EQUITY and plot the array ...
GetEquity   =
Foreign("~~~EQUITY","C"
);
Plot(GetEquity,"",colorBlue,styleLine|styleOwnScale
);

// Use the same array to create ~MyIndex

AddToComposite(GetEquity,"~MyIndex","C",3
);
Buy=0
;
Result=
Foreign("~MyIndex","C"
);

// Why is Result not giving me the same graph as

// GetEquity ?

Plot(Result,"Result Comp",colorRed,styleLine);

Any idea ?

Ton.