[amibroker] Re: Speeding up code ???

Thanks TJ - I have uploaded the file to the Files section as HeatMap.afl
HeatMap v1.1a
I actually use 3 of these heatmap indicators at once in a single window with different scoreing selected. So anything to speed things up would help.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/