Re: [amibroker] Draw free form lines on charts

There are two tools you can use.  A fine tipped felt marker on the
screen makes the smoothest lines.  However, I recommend a less
permanent method -- using the zigzag tool with the magnet mode off.
You will have to click at each point and you will have straight lines
between points.  Clicking close together will give an approximation of
a free form line.  Another caveat is that each line becomes an
independent line, so you can not move the whole figure as one object.
Deleting it is frustrating, unless you delete all studies.

BR,
Dennis

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/