[amibroker] Re: Vol Parameter

Hello Kusnady,

To plot with an XShift of 5 use it like this:

Plot( C*1.05, "close", colorRed, style = styleLine,0,0,5);

0, and 0, are not doing anything, in this example, because I am not using style own scale, but they still need to be there if I want to shift.

On the other hand the last three parameters can be left off if we just want to plot a line etc  ... in this example styleLine is replaced with the numeric shorthand:

Plot( C*1.05, "close", colorRed,1);

In the help manual you can see that Tomasz uses null, instead of 0, for the unused max and min values (these only apply when using styleOwnScale).

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/