[amibroker] Help to calculate hig volume stocks for A/D line

I'm sure there is way to do this but I have no earthly idea of How!
An article in Futures (June issue page 30) describes an indicator called MAAD -" Most Actives Advance/Decline line". It differs from the conventional A/D line by only includes stocks with the highest volume. In the article it is using only the top 20 high volume stocks. The A/D formula I use scans the entire database. How would one set up a filter (or other way) to "exclude" all but the top 20 (or any other number i.e. 40) highest volume stocks on a daily basis? This would be the numbers used in the calculation. My database goes back 10 years so calculation would be made for that period.  Current (6/27/09 )Advance/Declines for all stocks/ETF's in my Database is:

Adv = 2672
Dec = 1694
NC = 113

The top 40 in volume (NYSE only) is:
Adv = 22
Dec = 16
NC = 2

Any help or ideas you have will be most appreciated. Thanks

Dick H.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/