Re: [amibroker] Re: Brain fried, How do I plot a zero line on my MACD

Dan,

This is what I usually do for indicators when I know the range of
values.  However, MACD is an unbounded indicator, so I don't know how
large the values are.  It is only the zero crossings and relative
peaks that are useful info here.

I  just thought there would be some simple shortcut to actually
scanning the visible bars for the min/max values to use in the plot
statements.  I think I will just switch colors of the MACD from red to
green if it is above or below zero instead of resorting to yet another
loop.

Thanks,
Dennis

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****