[amibroker] Re: Cheapest RT Data for Nasdaq

Given that you're looking for real time data, is it safe to assume that you plan to do day trading?

That being the case, you will likely need $25,000 at any brokerage as per the SEC Pattern Day Trader restrictions:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pattern_day_trader

Mike

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/