[amibroker] Re: Help with backtest statistics.

Dingo,

I don't know why. I have different conditions for my shorts and my longs so that may be it. However, I backtested my longs using the same conditions and the result were not as good.

Since I make more profit on my longs, I just live with it.

Tom

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/