[amibroker] Re: My Database is corrupted-Help

I had that happen a couple times while switching to a new database. I know this doesn't make sense, but reboot the system. Sometimes too many processes end up unprocessed or hung in memory and old cache is being used. Other than that, I'm out of options.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/