[amibroker] Re: Help with backtest statistics.

Thank you for your replies. However, I have the way they are calculated, but I don't know what they mean. For instance, CAR/MaxDD is good if bigger than 2. My formula is over 12. Is that good?

However, the K-Ratio should be over 1.0. My forumula is .06. So that must be bad.

I don't know how to judge my formula because I really don't understand how to interpret the figures.

What should the Ulcer Index be. Is higher better or worse.

I have just compared my formulas using Profit and Downdraw. I take the highest profit as long as the downdraw is close.

Tom

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/