[amibroker] Re: Benchmarking

>Whether or not you believe sensitivity analysis has any value during >the IS optimization phase, if the topic is of interest to you I >suggest you read that section of the IO doc which can be found in >the files section here.

Pure speculation only but yes I believe it is THE value point of opting.
Yes I am interested in the theory ... I can see where it fits but confirming the details will be instructive.

I don't know if I am ready to come over to the dark side just yet though.

Thanks.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/