[amibroker] Delete 1 day's INTRADAY data for 100+ scrips in one shot

Hello,
Can someone please help me with the procedure of deleting 1 day's intraday data for abut 100+ scrips in Amibroker.
I use real time data in ami for analysis. Yesterday, there was some major problem in my system clock, due to which double data has got loaded. The 1st data  (for Indian Stock market) started around 7.45 am and the last entry was around 12.30am. After that, the actual data from 9.55 am onwards is also shown.
Now, I want to delete the earlier 7.45am to 12.am data and retain the actual data from 9.55 am onwards....
If i start doing this for each and every scrip, it would take ages for 100+ scrips.
Is there any way to delete the complete days data (I dont mind deleting the complete data for the day and later do a BACKFILL).
Awaiting you reply.
Thanking you in anticipation.

warm regards...bobby m

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****