[amibroker] Re: Have AmiBroker respond to email

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "brian_z111" <brian_z111@xxx> wrote:

> Distributing signals, processing etc amongst a group of traders,
> geographically dispersed, would require a very advanced group dynamic.

That might hinge on what you mean by "very advanced".

It is currently possible for retail traders to license and operate for a
few hundred dollars software that automatically applies a very
sophisticated rule-base to symbols/sectors of choice, searches
automatically for and continuously improves systems according to the
trader's own definition of "good", optionally generates daily signal
emails, and sends them to whomever you designate.

Hence, a simple agreement by two or more traders to run this software,
keep up with the minimal necessary human setup/maintenance, and copy
each other on the signal emails is all that is required.

Of course, one might say getting even this much agreement would
constitute a "very advanced group dynamic" for  typical traders ... <g>

(The specifics of this are off-topic here, but anyone who wants to know
more is welcome to contact me directly.)

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/