Re: [amibroker] Re: Have AmiBroker respond to email

Title: Re: [amibroker] Re: Have AmiBroker respond to email

Brian :-) I don't think I implied anywhere that our group is as far advanced as you suggest. We've got a very long way to go to get anywhere near that level of accomplishment.

I like to think about and explore new ways of doing things, moving on my own sometimes. I love tinkering with new trading ideas and much prefer to explore than to trade :-)

thanks for the feedback!

herman