[amibroker] Re: Have AmiBroker respond to email

What kind of group work are you talking about ...... what kind of project would you be working on?

 (I am interested in group dynamics, especially groups that operate with what I call 'group consciousness' .... as a result of your post I have decided to call groups that function like this alpha-groups ... it is very rare ... perhaps even hypothetical ... it all depends on the level of consciousness of the individuals ... you seem to be projecting an interest in alpha-groupwork onto your trading groups .... at times in this forum I have experienced this 'level of sharing' with  certain individuals and sometimes a handful of people who seem to get on the wavelength for a while ... recent discussions across several topics where synchronous for me ... refer to Carl Jung and synchronicity ... my observation is that when it happens it is dyanamic .... a few individuals, or the forum, coalesce around a dyanamic and evolving 'unspoken', or implied, topic and subconciously develop it along evolving and dynamic lines ... it has a life of its own and dies out after a short while ... interesting that you are investigating formalizing the approach  ... I have lived and worked amonst an exceptional group on more than one occasion and the group dynamics always cycles in tandem with self-interest .... where self is the small ego and not the Ego or Higher Self ... in my experience so far self interest always splinters the group .... peak experiences motivate and elevate us but they are never permanent ...cycling in and out of higher consciousness is the norm).

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/