Re: [amibroker] A question of style

Hi,

I use a macro (MSWord) to compilate my *.afl.

You could write this macro into a Word module and adapt your path.
It takes a moment to create the links and the contents table, be
patient. Up to your computer.
After you can use the power of Word to search an occurence or anything.

I run it from time to time to update.

Best regards

Option Explicit
Sub TestImport()
     'Import "C:\Program Files\AmiBroker\Formulas\Equity", "*.afl"
     Import "C:\Program Files\AmiBroker\Formulas\Custom", "*.afl"
End Sub

Sub Import(FileName As String, FileLook As String)
'
' FileName = Chemin             ex : c:\MesDocuments
' FileLook = Fichier recherché  ex : *.txt
'
     Dim fs As Object
     Dim i As Integer, NumFic As Integer, A As String
     Dim MyText As String

     Set fs = Application.FileSearch

     With fs
         .LookIn = FileName
         .FileName = FileLook
         If .Execute(SortBy:=msoSortByFileName,
SortOrder:=msoSortOrderAscending) > 0 Then
             Selection.InsertBreak Type:=wdPageBreak    ' Insère une
page pour la table des matières

             For i = 1 To .FoundFiles.Count
                 With Selection
                     .Style = ActiveDocument.Styles("Titre")
                     .TypeText (fs.FoundFiles(i))
                     .TypeParagraph
                     .InsertFile FileName:=fs.FoundFiles(i), Range:="",
ConfirmConversions:=False, Link:=False, Attachment:=False
                     .EndKey Unit:=wdStory
                     If i < fs.FoundFiles.Count Then .InsertBreak
Type:=wdPageBreak
                 End With
                 Close #NumFic
             Next i

         End If
     End With
     Selection.HomeKey Unit:=wdStory
     '
     ' Table des matières
     '
     With ActiveDocument
         .TablesOfContents.Add Range:=Selection.Range,
RightAlignPageNumbers:= _
                               True, UseHeadingStyles:=True,
UpperHeadingLevel:=1, _
                               LowerHeadingLevel:=3,
IncludePageNumbers:=True, AddedStyles:="", _
                               UseHyperlinks:=True,
HidePageNumbersInWeb:=True
         .TablesOfContents(1).TabLeader = wdTabLeaderDots
         .TablesOfContents.Format = wdIndexIndent
     End With
End Sub

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/