[amibroker] Re: problems with ibc = GetTradingInterface("IB");

Again the same question and problem...
Found out, that this problem occurs when the Interpretation Window is open or when orders are sent through the controller. Is this a bug in Amibroker? Do not have this problem on my Windows XP machine, just with Vista or Win7.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/