[amibroker] Re: Revisit of ApplyTo function (pending adding suggestion to AmiBroker)

Thanks. Externally I have recorded a script that copies all the content of the 42 watchlists (I set the .tls extension association to notepad) to a single watchlist. It's works for now. I'll submit a suggestion for simpler functionally for end users.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/