[amibroker] eSignal Daily Data Compared To Amibroker = Not Matching

Hi,

I'm currently evaluating Amibroker to switch from eSignal.

There is one problem I'm running into that I cant figure out.  The daily candlesticks I'm getting in Amibroker do not match what I get in esignal charting.  See attached. Candlesticks don't match and extra bars for partial days show up.

My understanding is that Amibroker can get daily and intraday datafrom esignal and compile a daily chart independent of the intraday data.  I've configured that settings appropriately in the esignal plugin, but it doesnt seem to be using esignals daily data.  Any idea what else I have to do in order to correct this?  It occurs with all my Forex symbols and Futures.

Thanks.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/