[amibroker] buy / sell signals / features vs. Omnitrader Pro

Hi,

I've been evaluating Nirvana's Omnitrader Professional system and also thought I would check out Amibroker.

One of the features I like about OT is the focus list and vote line. One can program the system with strategies which when triggered appear on the vote line in the chart and also in a symbol list with buy/sell signals.

Anybody here having experience with Omnitrader that could comment would be appreciated... Does Amibroker have a similar interface.

I'm nearing the end of the evaluation period and while I like their concept, interface, and features, it is simply too unstable and I've spent the better part of 2 months trouble shooting more than trading.

Out of the box it seems to work "ok" but I've run into a lot of bugs and problems when using the more advanced programming features (writing scripts and Omni Language).

Thanks

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/