Re: [amibroker] Stay on Subject or Start a New Thread, Please.

The purpose of this forum is to share information with all AB users.  Many users do not have the time to read all of the posts in detail and just look at the subject first to see if it might be of interest.  And, many search the forum for past postings when they run into a problem, hoping that someone else has dealt with it before them.

Burying a useful discussion such as
"modify the TAB names in AFL or Script" in a thread with an unrelated subject title, means that many others who might like to benefit from the discussion will never see it.

Thank you.
-- Keith

Ton Sieverding wrote:

Think and you will find the link ...