Re: [amibroker] AA Window - making it NOT 'Always On Top'

that's not how it behaves on my system....I am able to minimize the AA window and still look at charts etc.

Anthony

----- Original Message -----
From: Dimension
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2009 6:04 PM
Subject: [amibroker] AA Window - making it NOT 'Always On Top'

Hi,
is there a way to change the behavior of the Automatic Analysis window such that it is not always on top of the Amibroker mdi form/window?
Often time as i am running explorations, i want to click back on the chart to view it, but the automatic analysis windows hinders that view since it is always on top. Minimizing it causes the entire application to minimize.

Thanks for any advice.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/