Re: [amibroker] Re: Code needed to always include a certain ticker in Explore ???

I already explained that to you in my msg above.  Read it again.

On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 6:18 PM, gmorlosky <gmorlosky@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
If I do an _TRACE (Tickerlist) the addon ticker is there.
I don't understand why it shows up in the indicator, but not in an Explore ???

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/