[amibroker] Re: Code needed to always include a certain ticker in Explore ???

My test is simply to set my Filter = 1; (at the bottom of the code to include all tickers in the output). I get all the watchlist tickers, but, not the additional ^GSPC ticker....
Tried:

Tickerlist = Tickerlist + ",^GSPC"; // no results (included comma)
tickerlist=tickerlist AND Foreign("^GSPC","C"); // AND errors
tickerlist=tickerlist + Foreign("^GSPC","C"); // no results

Any more ideas and what is a skew ?

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/