[amibroker] Re: Addendum to Quantitative Trading Systems published and available for download

Thanks Howard,

The PDF downloaded without any trouble.

I also downloaded the code file ...
did you know that the password requirement isn't working?

brian_z

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/