[amibroker] Re: File copying between Win2000 and XP-64 bit.

Why don't you simply put your entire AB folder onto a portable USB device and connect it to the computer your are using? That's safe, easy and doesn't require any copy-paste.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/