[amibroker] Script for deleting quotes meeting certain conditions

Somehow I managed to import 1 minute data in an EOD database, which has corrupted my EOD data.
What appears to have happened is that it has inserted extra EOD quotes with incorrect OHLC values (eg. the value for the High is the volume, etc.). The problem is that all these extra EOD quotes that I want to remove have a different time stamp.
So e.g. for symbol GGG I have 16/02/2009 12:21 am with incorrect data, but for symbol HHH I have 16/02/2009 12:19 am with incorrect data.
If I select the price bar for GGG and do delete session, it won't delete the incorrect quote for HHH (or any other symbol that has the same day but a different time). Importing EOD data again doesn't work either, because those quotes have a different time stamp and don't overwrite the incorrect quote.
I can probably systematically identify all the conditions where I want to delete a quote, but don't know how to write a script that would clean up all the quotes that meet a certain condition.
Is anyone able to help or can offer an alternative solution?
(All in about 10,000 quotes are affected that I want to delete so I don't want to do this manually).

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/