[amibroker] Re: Do all trading systems stop working? - Howard Bandy's book

Yes, last year was the real benchmark for managers/investors/traders ... I hope I learned my lessons ready for the next one. High volatility and correlated screaming bear years are here to stay.... they are the inevitable consequence of momentum trading, which is a self perpetuating system until the music stops and someone is left holding the parcel.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/