[amibroker] Re: Attn. Gurus: Newbie Trading Strategy Exercise Question

A long term trader at the elitetraders forum said that RV is to trading what the Tax manual is to business  ... theory that we have to know but don't necessarily apply every day or in every way.

The problem I have it that there is a gap between reality and theory that the textbooks don't fill ..... I have started out to fill it in myself .... I am colouring in and shading the gaps in Vinces work and some interesting pictures emerge.

I can't rest until all pieces of the theory puzzle are in place.

In short I am asking myself,"If system evaluation is math why doesn't everything add up?"  It should add up in every direction like one of those maths puzzles with rows and columns and diagnonal sums all equal.

I believe that it does and it is a beautiful thing.

So far I have only published one quick and dirty BiSim spreadsheet but I claim that the proofs therein are enough to allow us to move to CME with belief.

(I have some more stuff on CME coming down the production line ... in fact I was researching an answer to Samanthas post on TrendFollowing when a new breakthrough solution for my latest CME sticking point came down the pike),

brian_Z

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/