[amibroker] Re: Interactive Broker real-time quotes & Amibroker

Hi all,

Is there anyway to get maybe 3-6 months of backfill from I.B ?
Im only after about 10 stocks.

And then how would I be able to save/store this data in Ami so that it DOESN'T get rid of or affect my EOD data, and so i could run backtests on it?

Thanks.

Nizar.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/