[amibroker] Re: Interactive Broker real-time quotes & Amibroker

What I did is to set the Backfill Length to some big number to start - say 30 days.  Then go to some off hour time and get your historical data.

Then each day you trade, set the Backfill Length to just the amount of data you need since you last updated.  For me it is usually just one day.

This speeds things up considerably.

ReefBreak

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/