[amibroker] Exporting Intraday back test results

Hi --
I'm having a problem with importing an exported Intra day back test results .csv file into my spreadsheet program, OpenOffice.org Calc.  The problem is with the date and time not separated by commas but only by spaces.  I want to use Calc to perform further analysis based on day and time of day, so would like to have day and time in separate columns.

So if I import into Calc, using comma as only separator I get something like this:
Ticker Trade Date Price Ex. date Ex. Price
SPY Long 04/01/09 10:29 AM 78.54 04/01/09 11:29 AM 80.06
SPY Short 04/01/09 11:29 AM 80.07 04/01/09 04:00 PM 79.68

If I import, using both comma and space as separators I get this:
Ticker Trade Date Price Ex. date Ex. Price % chg
SPY Long 04/01/09 10:29:00 AM AM 78.54 04/01/09 11:29:00 AM AM 80.06
SPY Short 04/01/09 11:29:00 AM AM 80.07 04/01/09 04:00:00 AM PM 79.68
At least the date and time are separated.  But headers are incorrect and some more processing will be necessary before the times make any sense.

Any ideas on how I might get AB to output the file with data and time separated with commas and maybe using 24 hour clock instead of AM/PM?

Thanks.
-- Keith

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/