Re: [amibroker] Re: python, COM and AB

TJ discourages early binding.

I'd help you more but I know squat about snake languages.

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 3:55 PM, pwa72x <peter.aberline@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> You've done a search of the forum archives for Python, right?

Yes, unfortunately there doesn't seem to be anything about this. I've got a couple of other ideas to try:

* Early binding of Python.
* Passing a variant from Python to other non-Amibroker COM object.
* Passing a variant to one of the variable parameter methods in Amibroker.

Thanks,
Peter.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/