[amibroker] Re: setting position size in the backtester

Using custom backtester code, you can control the position size for each individual trade. Refer to the user guide for an overview:

http://www.amibroker.com/guide/a_custombacktest.html

Then read the custom backtester document posted in the Files section of this group by gp_sydney.

Signal.PosSize is what you're after, based on Backtester.Equity

Mike

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/