Re: [amibroker] Re: Sluggish mouse in Formula editor

Hi Jan

I use XP Sp2.

To fix the problem I ran both step1 an step2.

I suggest you to run the first step and see if the fix works, it should
be enough.
If not run the step 2.

Do a backup of the register before to start...

You have to google " CPU load 100 explorer.exe vista" and you should
find something similar under Vista. I don't have vista.

Best regards

1°)Stop the glimpse of the DivX (WinXP) :
Start - Run -> regsvr32 -u shmedia.dll
then Ok

2°)Kill a register key related to divx

Start - Run -> regedit
then Ok

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\Classes\\CLSID\\{87D62D94-71B3-4b9a-9489-5FE6850DC73E}
Kill the key \"InProcServer32\"

right clic |"kill".

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/