[amibroker] Re: Intrabar entries

Hi Brian,

Let me explain further.

What Im looking to do is trade high volume breakouts.
So the entry is just a mix of HHV, %increase, UpBar, Increase in volume, and sufficient liquidity.
So if previous bar criteria meets the above, i buy on the next bar open. I have backtested this using Daily bars.

Though the strategy is profitable, on the majority of occassions, a considerable chunk of the move happens in that first bar (between the initial breakout maybe and the close ie. in the first few hours)

So what Im trying to do here is, instead of waiting for the close, and entering tomorrow, I want to buy AS SOON AS the current bar (daily) meets the requirements for %change, liquidity, volume, HHV, etc. ie. Mid-bar.

So ideally I would want to auto-run an exploration every 30-60seconds, for example, and each time the scan catches a stock in which todays bar, treating the LAST price as the close, meets my criteria, then I enter right then and there, or as soon as practicable.

Hope that makes it clearer.

Thanks.

Nizar.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****