[amibroker] Problem with AB can anyone help?

Been working with AB for a while now

It is great for back testing and setting up charts

Now when I start to trade live my trade system that AB has helped me put together it falls short here

Am I missing something?
Looking for a way to track the open positions and get percentage returns, dollar amount, sharpe, and other statistical information

Then when the position is close to keep the running tally going for open and closed positions along with Mdd, and equity curves.

First can AB do this am I missing something or am I correct in that AB falls apart here?
If it cannot do it does anyone have a suggestion on what they use to for the above information?

Thank you

MarkK

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/