RE: [amibroker] off topic - best site for price target of upgrades / downgrades

Hello,

Depends what you are looking for and type of trader.

1. Econoday Real Time, free to try and $29/month has lot of currency, bond
news with some individual stock news and current news events. Some of the
authors give their take on markets based on relationships of various
markets, like bonds to stocks to currency, etc. In real time trading I have
seen markets 'jump' and then read some odd ball reason on the news.

2. Trade the News $99 month with free trial, has squawk pit noise
commentary, with news events and also calls out 'heard' on the floor stocks
that do move with some sort of take over or what not. I tried them a long
time ago, got real interested in trying them one more time, and they keep
refusing me cause "not a trader". I guess I'll qualify after I lease a
seat!!

3. Have not tried IB's news with Rueters and RSS with yahoo, google. Like to
hear comments on this one?

Hope this helps,

Jerry,