Sent: Friday, May 22, 2009 8:47 AM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Is it possible to chart this in Amibroker ?

It's not perfect, but maybe a starting point. You could use TimeFrame functions with the PlotOHLC function using styleCloud:

tfSec = in5Minute;
TimeFrameSet(tfSec);
dopen = O;
dhigh = H;
dlow = L;
dclose = C;
TimeFrameRestore();

dopen2 = TimeFrameExpand(dopen,tfSec, expandFirst);
dhigh2 = TimeFrameExpand(dhigh,tfSec, expandFirst);
dlow2 = TimeFrameExpand(dlow,tfSec, expandFirst);
dclose2 = TimeFrameExpand(dclose,tfSec, expandFirst);

dbodytop = Max(dopen2,dclose2);
dbodybot = Min(dopen2,dclose2);

// Plot higher timeframe candle body, color based on close up or down.
PlotOHLC(dbodytop,dbodytop,dbodybot,dbodybot,"tfSec",IIf(dopen2 < dclose2, colorGreen,colorOrange),styleCloud);
// Plot higher timeframe candle top wick.
PlotOHLC(dbodytop,dhigh2,dbodytop,dhigh2,"twick",colorLightBlue,styleCloud);
// Plot higher timeframe candle bottom wick.
PlotOHLC(dbodybot,dbodybot,dlow2,dlow2,"bwick",colorLightBlue,styleCloud);

Regards,

David

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxps.com, "huanyanlu" <huanyan2000@...> wrote:

> In one minute candlestick chart, also showing the 5-minute candlesticks. 5-minute candlesticks are wider than one minuite candlesticks, each 5-minuite candlesticks engulfing 5 one-minuite bars.
>
> The challenge is , both M1 and M5 candlesticks showing clearing, with M5 color paler than M1 bars , since this is mainly a M1 chart.
>

> Is Amibroker ablt to do this ? Which AFL function to use ?
>
> thanks/ huanyan

æ??æ­£å?¨ä½¿ç?¨å??è´¹ç?? SPAMfighter
æ??们æ?¯ä¸?个æ?¥æ??äº?ç?¾å?­å??ä¸?ç?¨æ?·ç??ä¸?å??å?¾é?®ä»¶ä½?æ??ç??社å?ºã??
ä¸?ä¸?ç??æ?¬æ²¡æ??ä¸?è¿°ä¿¡æ?¯

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/