[amibroker] Re: find today's dailybar high and low from intraday bar

if you interval is daily, you cannot access the lower timeframes. it works only vice versa. you can access daily timeframes from intraday and not the other way around.

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/