[amibroker] Re: TJ - WishList - bar charts in cells of Explore

Your code is just a duplication of Tomasz's function when passing LastValue(RSI()) as argument.

The argument you've passed looks into the future and will always produce the same output regardless of the range selected. The results will be wrong for any exploration except a range of length 1 on the very last bar.

Mike

**** IMPORTANT PLEASE READ ****

http://www.amibroker.com/feedback/